Guys, I am finally here!! :) :)

Hi!! I am Ashwin a.k.a Jumper studying in my final semester at IIT Madras. I have had thoughts to start blogging for a long time now. The idea of penning down my minds thoughts, my fond memories, my opinions, my greatest fears, my deepest desires,.........and transforming them into something eternal, seems very fascinating to me. Thanks to my lazy fingers and a screwed up comp, the idea never took off. Finally it needed pointy's hard hitting insults to initiate me into this intellectual endeavour......Thanks Pointy!
I am a outdoorsy kinda guy; On any given day, I would prefer going outside and meeting my friends, than to sit in front of a comp. Adding to that, my writing skills aint that great. The primary reason why I want to start blogging is because I want to know myself. Whenever I give my opinion about something, I would like it be logically coherent. When I write down my thoughts, I question the assumptions/beliefs which made me to think so. Continuing this procedure, I would be able to come up with the fundamental principles which shape my behavior. I would be able to rationalize every thought, every move of mine on basis of these principles. pretty cool huh?? Apart from that, the lack of enthusiasm and total joblessness of the final year- final sem has forced me to find new ways of making my life interesting. Anyways, whatever be the cause, I am finally here!! :)


3 Comments:
hey u almost stole my lines :O anyways got inspired by someone to use double meaning sub words for the original!? ;) anyways have fun here lazy fingers..
i was just browsing through the blogs and i bumped across yours. cool i have one more to read. keep updating.
hey welcome to the blogging scene jumper! lets rock it together!
Post a Comment
<< Home